Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Neglect

Ok, I have been neglecting my blog. I don't know if it is because there is nothing exciting to report or if I just haven't had the time. Probably both. We are gearing up for our trip to Breckenridge next week with Brian's family. Will is going to try skiing for the first time. I am so looking forward to a get away and so dreading a road trip with the boys. Brian always insists on driving, so that leaves me to handle the kids. I get cranky too being stuck in a car that long. We will be able to meet up with my brother and his family in Denver. Jamie, my sister in law, is having surgery next week to repair a liver hemangioma. We are hopeful that her surgery will be laproscopic and that her recovery will be speedy. So, a not so good trip for her to Denver, but I am excited to see them all.

1 comment:

Kelly from Montana said...

enjoy your "break". praying for jamie's surgery!
thinking of spring break in florida 1997 - miss you!