Monday, October 15, 2007

Wedding







We all had a great time at Chad (Brian's brother) and Megan this past weekend. They are now off to Mexico, and I am quite jealous. The wedding was beautifully decorated...no detail missed thanks to Megan's talented Mom. The boys did great! They actually left their tuxes on. It was Will's job to pull Max down the aisle in an antique toy fire engine. Rehearsals did not fare so well, so needless to say, I was almost as nervous as the bride and groom as go time neared. Max threw a small hissy fit just as I was supposed to send them on their way, so we did not make it down binky-free as we all had hoped. I am attaching some pics from the big day. Sadly, as it was my job to get them ready to go down the aisle, I did not make it around to my seat in time to see the walk for real! But they did get some applause! All in all, it was a great time and we are very happy for Chad and Megan.

















2 comments:

Kelly from Montana said...

they are adorable! thanks for the great post!

Kelly from Montana said...

by the way - love those october weddings. how was the anniversary???