Monday, January 21, 2008

Job Search

Well, it has finally come to that. After 7 years, I think it is time to move on. The company I work for is not doing so well and many people's paychecks are bouncing (thankfully, not mine...yet!). I really like my job and love the people I work with, but I feel like I need to make a move now before the ball drops and forces me to find a new job. All I can say is that Medicare is a bad word and being under review by Medicare for the last year is another bad word. Since Kelly is one of the few who reads this, she might understand what I am saying here. It's been tough and I have tried to hang on, but my grip is slipping. So, wish me luck with my interview tomorrow!

What do you think the odds are that my boss is reading this?

1 comment:

Kelly from Montana said...

i hear ya sista! we have a consultant coming in the end of the week to tell me how we can make more $$$. otherwise bring in the contract company!
don't be too crazy and change fields or anything. did I tell you craig that I graduated with from UNMC is a financial planner now!
Hang in there!