Friday, February 1, 2008

Update

Not realizing that home health PTs were so in demand in the area, I have had a few job offers in a very short period of time. I turned in my resignation on Monday, and my boss has been very reluctant to accept it. I guess I should be flattered, but I have been more annoyed by it all. I had a good talk with him today and assured him that I was sure that now is the time for me to move on. So, I accepted a position with Shawnee Mission Home Health and am moving up in the world. I will be their "Patient Care Supervisor" and will be managing a team of about 20 clinicians. Yikes. I will be spending most of my time in the office and will get a much needed break from patient care. Don't get me wrong, I love my LOL/LOMs, but I was starting to get bored. So, I am up for the challenge and welcome the change. I will start the 18th (well, pending the drug screen...wish me luck with that!).

1 comment:

Kelly from Montana said...

welcome to the supervisory world. so full-time? way to go! i thought you might figure out the secret to quitting this working thing all together and then share with me...